At Landscape Elements, culture is at the forefront of our business every day and it stands us apart from other organisations. We value all employees and have world-class programs in place that promote and foster individual growth through the encouragement to speak and be heard. A comprehensive employee support program is offered to employees; inclusive of inhouse psychology services, together with reward, bonus and loyalty programs, putting Landscape Elements as an “Employer of Choice”.
Current job vacancies
Landscape Residential Manager
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Residential Landscape Manager to successfully manage large profile jobs throughout the Perth region. For more detailed information on this position please click on “apply via Seek” below.
- Extensive experience and skills to manage our residential landscape design and construct department.
- Understanding and analysing job costings against budgets and market conditions.
- Management of tight time frames and programming, whilst maintaining high quality at all times
- Foster both new and existing relationships
- Leading, mentoring and performance managing staff under your control in line with company values.
- Understanding of WHS and environmental requirements.
- Qualifications in landscape Industry.
Landscape Site Staff – Labourers, Leading Hands
We are are always on the look out for applicants enthusiastic in working in landscape residential, construction or maintenance – skilled or unskilled. If this is you, please express your interest by clicking on “apply” below.
- White Card/Blue Card
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
“I have been with Landscape Elements since 2015. I started as an Unskilled Labourer in Construction, and thanks to the ongoing training and opportunities provided to me, I have now moved up to Site Manager and am really enjoying the constant opportunity to expand my skills and grow with the company.”
Mitch, Site Manager, Construction Department
“I started with Landscape Elements part-time in 2016 and took up a full-time position when the opportunity came because I really enjoyed the Company’s culture and approach to interacting with staff and clients. It has been great to be a part of the growth of the company over the past 5 years.
Natasha, Business Coordinator